Land for Sale in Uluwatu Bali Cliff Front
Land for sale in Uluwatu Bali. This amazing land is a rare opportunity; located at Uluwatu cliff-front, this perfectly designed rectangular land offers prime ocean views in a prime location, a peaceful area.
Bali Property for Sale; Land for sale in Uluwatu Bali. Uluwatu is a region on the southwestern tip of the Bukit Peninsula of Bali, Indonesia. It is home to the Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple. The name Uluwatu comes from ulu, meaning ‘lands end, and watu, meaning ‘rock’.
Best Things To Do in Uluwatu:
- Uluwatu Temple, locally known as Pura Luhur Uluwatu, is one of the must-see temples in Bali, second only to Tanah Lot. The temple sits on the southwestern edge of a limestone cliff surrounded by a forest, home to hordes of grey long-tailed macaques. The surf break near Uluwatu is also named after the temple and is one of the premier surfing playgrounds on Bali’s southern coast.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, or ‘GWK’ for short, is a major landmark in the hills of Jimbaran, featuring a statue of the Hindu god Vishnu and his mythical guardian eagle. The 121-meter-tall monument stands on a pedestal that’s about 46 meters high, making it one of the tallest landmarks in Southeast Asia.
- As one of the most captivating dance performances, the kecak is one of the most famous performances in Bali. Also known as ‘the monkey chant’ or the ‘fire dance’, it features an artistic live rendition of an episode from the Ramayana epic, particularly involving the monkey army and its main protagonists and antagonists, namely Rama, Sita, and the evil Ravana.
- Padang Padang is a beautiful beach and one of the island’s most desired pro surfing spots. The locals refer to the beach as Pantai Labuan Sait. It gained popularity over recent years due to its consistent swells and secluded but picturesque setting. The beach is around a 45-minute drive from Kuta.
This land is Ideal to build your villa offering stunning ocean views, facing the sunset.
– Land size: 65 are (6500 square meters)
– Water on electricity on site
– Title: Hak Milik / Freehold
Asked price: IDR 1,400,000,000 / Are (total price : IDR 91,000,000,000 / $ 5,687,500)
Click HERE to contact us for more information about this Bali Property for Sale; Land for sale in Uluwatu Bali, or reach us through:
– WhatsApp: (+62) 811 3810 8004
– Email: email@example.com