Land for sale in Pecatu, Bali. Easily accessible land, perfect for those who want to be surrounded by nature, has a great ocean view, yet is located close to all the amenities. The size of this land is 1,6 hectares. This land is perfectly located to build a hotel or several villas, close to the booming area of Padang Padang, with a short driving distance to restaurants, shops, supermarkets, and of course to one of the famous surfing areas.
Bali Property for Sale; Land for sale in Pecatu, Bali. Pecatu is located in the South Kuta District of the Badung Regency. It is at the western end of the Bukit Peninsula in south Bali and has a hilly topography with limestone cliffs isolating small, short beaches that have been privately developed. Nusa Dua, on the opposite side of the peninsula, is flat and is a government-run resort with free access.
Best beaches in Pecatu:
- Bingin Beach is 1 km south of New Kuta Beach, 10 km by road. It is a popular surfing beach, but not recommended for novices because of a reef bed. Its beauty makes it more appealing than New Kuta Beach for non-aquatic activities.
- Suluban Beach is west of Padang-Padang Beach; access is through a cave, and the beach is usually quiet. It has a wide expanse of sand even at high tide.
- Padang Padang Beach is 3 km southwest of Bingin Beach. The access to the beach is a path between a fallen rock and a cliffside. The beach remains natural. The beach is the site of the annual Rip Curl surfing contest. It was a filming location for Eat Pray Love, starring Julia Roberts.
- Nyang-Nyang Beach is a hidden beach, reached via a jungle pathway and a long stairway. It has large waves suitable for surfing.
– Land size: 1,6 Hectare
– Title: Hak Milik/ Freehold
Asked price: 300,000,000 IDR / Are (total price: IDR 48,000,000,000 )
This land is a fantastic investment opportunity for commercial/ hotel or resort development, very rare actually.
Click HERE to contact us for more information about this Bali Property for Sale; Land for sale in Pecatu, Bali, or reach us through:
– WhatsApp: (+62) 811 38108004
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org