Hotel for sale in Bali, Ubud. This hotel is located on Jalan Tirta Desa Junjungan, located only 5 minutes’ driving distance to Ubud city center.
Best Things To Do in Ubud:
- The Ubud Monkey Forest, located on the fringes of central Ubud, is home to over 700 long-tailed macaques. This natural sanctuary is perhaps the best known in Bali thanks to its community-based management, location, and ease of access.
- The Tegallang rice terrace is famous for its scenic landscape, where travelers to Ubud often stop by for snapshots of an iconic Balinese view. Bali’s traditional, centuries-old cooperative irrigation system (known as subak) has created some of the most beautiful terraced landscapes in Southeast Asia, and this valley is a great example.
- Goa Gajah is one of the island’s most impressive archaeological sites. Also known as Bali’s ‘Elephant Cave’, the complex is 300 meters west of the Bedulu village, a region famous for its collection of historical sites, and about 5 km southeast of central Ubud.
- Ubud Royal Palace, officially Puri Saren Agung, is the palace of the Ubud royal family and one of the most prominent landmarks in Ubud. Featuring well-preserved Balinese architecture and a charming garden setting, it was built during the lordship of Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800–1823), and is well-kept by his heirs.
- Nice views on rice fields with tropical surroundings, very high-quality location, peaceful area
- Land size: 22 Are
This hotel consists of:
- 4 private villas are fully furnished with a fully equipped kitchen and terrace;2 villas include a private pool with privacy
- 4 apartments are fully furnished, all in good condition
- On a large pool with a sun deck and gazebo
- Lobby, Restaurant, and kitchen in traditional Balinese style
- Parking, garage
- Title: Freehold/ Hak Milik
A good investment in a great location.
Asked price: 15,000,000,000 IDR
Click HERE to contact us for more information about this hotel for sale in Bali Ubud, or reach us through:
– WhatsApp: (+62) 811 381 8004
– Email: email@example.com