Land for sale in Bali, Ubud. This land is located in Jalan Tirta Desa Junjungan, this perfect rectangular shape of 10 are land is only 5 minutes driving distance from Ubud center in a residential and peaceful area.
Best Things To Do in Ubud:
- The Ubud Monkey Forest, located on the fringes of central Ubud, is home to over 700 long-tailed macaques. This natural sanctuary is perhaps the best known in Bali thanks to its community-based management, location, and ease of access.
- The Tegallang rice terrace is famous for its scenic landscape, where travelers to Ubud often stop by for snapshots of an iconic Balinese view. Bali’s traditional, centuries-old cooperative irrigation system (known as subak) has created some of the most beautiful terraced landscapes in Southeast Asia, and this valley is a great example.
- Goa Gajah is one of the island’s most impressive archaeological sites. Also known as Bali’s ‘Elephant Cave’, the complex is 300 meters west of the Bedulu village, a region famous for its collection of historical sites, and about 5 km southeast of central Ubud.
- Ubud Royal Palace, officially Puri Saren Agung, is the palace of the Ubud royal family and one of the most prominent landmarks in Ubud. Featuring well-preserved Balinese architecture and a charming garden setting, it was built during the lordship of Tjokorda Putu Kandel (1800–1823), and is well-kept by his heirs.
- Campuhan Ridge Walk offers an escape from the contemporary boutique, guesthouse, and restaurant-lined Jalan Raya Ubud. The 9-km-long trail starts off from the scenic Gunung Lebah Temple, passes over the lush valley of the Sungai Wos River, and continues towards the hills of Payogan.
- Surrounded by tropical lush and rice fields.
- Title: Freehold/ Hak Milik
- Ideal for a villa or commercial use, very prime location.
Asked price: 5,400,000,000 IDR
Click HERE to contact us for more information about this land for sale in Bali Ubud, or reach us through:
– WhatsApp: (+62) 811 3810 8004
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org