Villa for Sale ocean view in Jimbaran. This private Villa is nestled in the most wanted famous Jimbaran Hills. Carved into and situated, off a cliff, facing the Indian Ocean also to the right, that the Bali Sea. Heavenly silence, away from the noisy hustle and bustle of Bali.
A private villa in a private state with a security post adjacent to the villa. Utmost privacy for swimming and outside life, in specific for families who do not want the outside looking in.
Best Things To Do in Jimbaran:
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) is a multipurpose cultural park that covers 2.5 sqm in the hills of Ungasan, about 5 km south of the main Jimbaran area. Its main showpiece is a gigantic statue depicting the benevolent Hindu god Vishnu riding on the back of the mythical garuda eagle.
- Kedonganan Fish Market is a traditional wet market where most of the fresh catches are sourced from in southern Bali. The largest fresh seafood market in Bali, you’ll encounter almost any type of saltwater catch, from common red snappers to rare mahi-mahis.
- Balangan Beach is home to one of Bali’s namesake pro surf breaks. The beach is on the northern side of the cliff that forms the signature hole 15 of the New Kuta Golf course.
- Bingin Beach is one of Bali’s preferred surf spots, where you can enjoy a calm and relaxing setting of a limestone cliff-fringed beach. The beach isn’t too far from its sister surf break, Dreamland. It’s accessible after a 10-km-long drive through interconnecting roads.
- Dreamland Beach was one of the first hidden beaches to rise to fame on Bali’s southern Bukit peninsula. It’s open to the public and dubbed the ‘New Kuta Beach, where surfers can enjoy some of the best reef breaks on the island.
- This property includes a guest house with full independent access.
- This property comprises one main house with five bedrooms, all with an ensuite bathroom and wardrobe
- Two living rooms
- Two dining rooms and two modern kitchens are fully equipped
- One outside kitchen
- Two swimming pools, a pool terrace with a panoramic view of Bali Island, the Indian Ocean, and the Bali Sea
- One jacuzzi with power massage
- Manicured garden
- Three cars garage
- Full independent staff house (three bedrooms, living, etc…) fully independent
- Land size: 8,35 Are (835 square meters)
- Building size: 600 square meters
- Title: Freehold / Hak Milik
Asked price : 23,000,000,000 IDR
Click HERE to contact us for more information about this villa for sale ocean view in Bali, or reach us through:
– WhatsApp: (+62) 811 381 004
– Email: email@example.com